Turkish Armed Forces, National Intelligence intensify efforts to combat terrorism

Türkiye has deployed all instruments available in its fight against terrorism, a battle that has marked the last 40 years of its history. While political dialogues continue, the Turkish Armed Forces (TAF) and the National Intelligence Organization have intensified efforts Read More …

From territorial to virtual: Is ISKP the next Al Qaeda?

“We beat them through their own app; all they can do is delete our IDs,” an Islamic State (IS) supporter from Qawqaz, the Arabic name for the Caucasus region, boasted in a closed chat room on the Darknet. He was Read More …

Hezbollah, Iran have turned the Galilee into a weapons-testing ground

In Wednesday’s incident, two relatively small but accurate explosive drones were launched in a coordinated manner, in a way that not only caused fatal damage to the rescue and medical teams that arrived within a few minutes, but also penetrated Read More …

Israel: Nearly intact Iranian missiles found in the Negev

The IDF made the decision to disclose this information since some missiles successfully struck the Nevatim base, and this was reported abroad. Despite not responding directly to reports of a transport plane being hit in the attack, the IDF did Read More …

Israel strikes Iran, defense officials confirm

Long-distance aircraft fired missiles that struck Iranian Air Force assets at Isfahan in central Iran early Friday morning, the Jerusalem Post has confirmed. Meanwhile, two Israeli defense officials and three Iranian officials confirmed to The New York Times that Israel Read More …

Israel: IDF says 99 percent of launches intercepted, Iran’s attack ‘failed’

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Chief Spokesperson, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, addressed the overnight Iranian attack during a morning operational update. “99% of the threats launched towards Israeli territory were intercepted – a very significant strategic achievement,” he specified. “Of approximately Read More …

Iran: 11 killed in Sistan and Baluchistan province terror attacks

The number of martyrs of the terrorist attack on several military headquarters in Sistan and Baluchistan province has risen to eleven. Two police officers, two border guards, and seven IRGC and Basij volunteer forces were killed in armed clashes with Read More …

Israel: Shin Bet seizes Iranian weapons intended for West Bank terrorists

The Shin Bet and the IDF on Monday announced that they had busted a vast Iranian network for smuggling more serious weapons into the West Bank to help dramatically increase the danger Palestinian terrorists can present to Israel. Among the Read More …

Iran says Israel behind attacks on gas pipelines

Iran has accused Israel of being behind two attacks last week on gas pipelines that disrupted supplies in several provinces, further raising tensions between the regional archenemies amid the war on Gaza. “The explosion of the country’s gas lines was Read More …

U.S. Central Command forces intercepted Iranian weapons shipment intended for Houthis

TAMPA, Fla. – A U.S. Coast Guard cutter, forward deployed to the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) area of responsibility, seized advanced conventional weapons and other lethal aid originating in Iran and bound to Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen from a vessel Read More …

Iran: No Casualties in Gas Pipeline Blast in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari and Fars provinces

Wednesday’s gas transmission pipeline blast in southwestern Iran has not caused any casualties, Oil Minister Javad Owji said, adding that the gas pressure will return to normal soon as the pipelines are being fixed. Speaking to reporters on the sidelines Read More …

Yemen’s Houthis strike cargo ship bound for Iran, causing minor damage

Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthis fired two missiles on Monday at an Iran-bound cargo ship in the Red Sea, causing minor damage to the vessel but no injuries, U.S. military officials said. The early morning strikes appeared to be the first time Read More …

Syria: Drone attack kills six Kurdish-led fighters at the al-Omar oil field

A drone attack on the largest US military base in Syria has killed at least six allied Kurdish-led fighters. The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said its commando academy at the al-Omar oil field in the eastern province of Deir al-Zour Read More …

U.S. Central Command Statement on U.S. Strikes in Iraq and Syria

TAMPA, Fla. – At 4:00 p.m. (EST) Feb. 02, U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) forces conducted airstrikes in Iraq and Syria against Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force and affiliated militia groups. U.S. military forces struck more than 85 Read More …

Kataib Hezbollah announces halt of attacks on US forces

Iran-backed Kataib Hezbollah has announced the suspension of hostile operations against US troops as Washington ponders its response to a deadly drone attack that killed three of its soldiers. The group’s attempt to de-escalate late on Tuesday, which it said Read More …

The drone wars of Iran’s militias are becoming more deadly

Iran has been increasingly exporting drones to its proxies throughout the Middle East over the last decade. The drones, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) increasingly play a role in Iran’s policies and the attacks by Iran’s proxies. Several years ago the Read More …

Pakistan carries out ‘precision strikes’ on terrorist hideouts in Iran

Pakistan carried out early morning air strikes on terrorist hideouts in Iran’s Siestan-o-Balochistan province on Thursday in what appears to be a response to Tehran’s violation of its air space over a day ago. The Foreign Office (FO) confirmed the Read More …

USCENTCOM Seizes Iranian Advanced Conventional Weapons Bound for Houthis

TAMPA, Fla. – On 11 January 2024, while conducting a flag verification, U.S. CENTCOM Navy forces conducted a night-time seizure of a dhow conducting illegal transport of advanced lethal aid from Iran to resupply Houthi forces in Yemen as part Read More …

Iran: Explosive goes off in Iranshahr, causes no casualties

An improvised explosive device went off near the southeastern Iranian city of Iranshahr on Tuesday morning, causing no casualties or damages,Tasnim news agency reported. The bomb exploded next to the Iranshahr-Sarbaz road, and authorities are currently looking for those responsible. Read More …

Iran identifies suspected bomb-maker behind twin blasts, arrests 35 people

Iranian authorities say they have identified the alleged ringleader who made bombs used in the twin bombings on January 3 in the southeastern city of Kerman that killed more than 90 people, state media reported. On Thursday, the Ministry of Read More …