Properties in Exeter are being assessed for structural damage after the controlled detonation of a World War Two bomb.
A structural engineer said doors and windows of nearby houses had been “blown through” by the blast.
Hundreds of people evacuated from the area on Friday spent a third night away from home.
The 2,200lb (1,000kg) German bomb was discovered on an allotment due for development and blown up on Saturday.
People living within 100m (330ft) of the device must continue to stay in temporary accommodation, said police.
Here is the moment the #exeterbomb was detonated in #Exeter this evening filmed by NPAS 44. Our video is filmed in Infra Red with the white hot mode selected showing heat as white. A massive multi-agency operation with a successful zero casualty outcome ^GMO https://t.co/PuEhR87K8T pic.twitter.com/vh00hlIkv8
— NPAS South West Region (@NPASSouthWest) February 27, 2021
Source: BBC News/Devon & Cornwall Police/National Police Air Service/Twitter