The 21st edition of Milipol Paris hosted more than 1,100 exhibitors with 66% of international companies.
Milipol Paris is organized under the aegis of the French Ministry for the Interior, in partnership with the French National Police and Gendarmerie, the French Civil Security and Crisis Management Department, the Ministry of Economy and Finance with the French Customs Department.
The leading event dedicated to homeland security and safety professionals, presented the latest technological innovations responding to actual needs in the security market and to the various threats nations face.
30,000 visitors attended the event which included conferences, workshops, demonstrations, the finalists’ pitches for the Innovation Awards, as well as the new “Innovation and Research” and Forensics spaces.
The trade show covered all domains of Homeland security:
- Data protection – Information and Communication systems
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas sector
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security
The 22nd session of Milipol Paris 2021 is taking place on 19-22 October 2021.