U.S. military officials said the United States “will continue to coordinate” with the Taliban in providing safe passage to the airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, where suicide bombers carried out an attack that killed 12 U.S. service members and injured 15 others.
Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr., commander of U.S. Central Command, said during a press briefing Thursday that the evacuation effort out of the Harmid Karzai International Airport will continue, and that the U.S. military had been sharing “information with the Taliban” to help prevent such attacks.
Read more…
Source: Fox News
